Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Barbs Bargains My Ecrater Store



Barb's Bargains started out as a way to sell the items that were taking up my spare bedroom, which I have been using for all of those items that were never unpacked when we moved back to Arizona, items collected over 45 years of marriage and the raising of 7 children, Gifts that were never opened and just the items collected from having lived on this earth for over 60 years. Believe me the room is full, wall to wall. There are 22 boxes labeled books, alone.

When I started this project, I knew nothing about selling on line, seo, htrm or any of it. I opened the doors of my store, with a few of the books that I had. I have been lately redoing the look of the store and slowly adding more items and more categories. I found Ecrater Stores, a way to socialize with other ecrater store owners, and advertise my store. It was one of the best things I have done. The people there are so helpful and friendly. I learn so much from them.

My store has become an on going project, that I work at daily. It has definitely become a labor of love....To Be Continued

1 comment: